Friday 10 May 2013

Guess what I did today?

I signed a contract to have my work published. That's what I did.

And now I lay here writing to you as the pretend candle in the handmade candle holder that my eldest gave me for Mother's Day flickers and glows. I feel kind of like that candle right now. Not quite certain, do I dim or do I glow? Will I shine, or will the light eventually die out...

There's only one way to find out.

So, until fate decides which way I go, I'll sit here and squee in my head and hope with all hope that I won't only be chasing my dream, but catching it by the tail and soaring with it.



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are publishing! I ABSOLUTELY loved "Lets get physical"! Will that be published as well? I have been looking for books that deal with that subject and there aren't really that many in the new adult genre. Will you be setting up a facebook page as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! sorry for the late reply :) Yes! I will be publishing Let's Get Physical. I don't have exact dates as of yet because we're in prelim editing stages but hoping soon if all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete