Wednesday 1 January 2014

I'm back! I've been so busy with the edits to The Sacrificial Lamb and now Let's Get Physical (plus creating Facebook and Twitter accounts) that I've scarce had time to poke my nose in here to update *bad writer!*

It was a surprise to see that my last post was May 10 stating I'd signed a publishing contract. And 7 months later to the day my first book - The Sacrificial Lamb - was released on Amazon for sale  :)) I guess 10 is my lucky number!

2013 was exciting in many ways and I'm looking forward to what 2014 has to offer! I promise to keep the blog updated as much as possible moving forward (famous last words? *smile*)

Ways to find me:

https://www.facebook.com/ElleFioreWrites

https://twitter.com/ElleFiore

Ways to read my debut novel The Sacrificial Lamb:

 The Sacrificial Lamb (Canada - digital only - MOBI)

The Sacrificial Lamb (USA - digital & paperback - MOBI)

The Sacrificial Lamb (digital only - EPUB)

The Sacrificial Lamb (CAN & US - digital & paperback - EPUB/MOBI)



No comments:

Post a Comment